Header

Header
get rad

Sunday 21 August 2011

Better Get A Lawyer, Son.

Well, that's the season. As per usual, we're all totally wrecked. Reports, results, and a full comprehensive list of where you can find pictures of yourself coming soon.

Actually, I just got the barebones results from Nath. These will also be appearing in the papers tomorrow morning, you know, should you want to show off to your parents. We did stuff up a bit at presentations - we usually do, and it's usually my fault - but these ones are correct.

Open Men (30 minutes)


1. Adrian JACKSON
2. Stuart BROWN
3. James DEANE

Open Women (30 minutes)

1. Amity MCSWANN
2. Erica GUNNER
3. Nicole WHITBURN

U15 Boys (15 minutes)

1. Liam JEFFRIES
2. Sam WILSON
3. Adam BLAZEVIC

U15 Girls (15 minutes)

1. Emily HUGHES
2. Georgia WILSON
3. Emily JACKSON

B Grade Men (30 minutes)

1. Thomas COLTRAIN
2. Jason BUTLER
3. Andrew BLAKE

B Grade Women (30 minutes)

1. Diane NELSON
2. Gemma KERNICH
3. Laura CHOONG

A Grade Men (40 minutes)

1. Andrew BLAIR
2. Casey MUNRO
3. Cameron MCKENZIE

A Grade Women (40 minutes)

1. Amy BRADLEY
2. Nadine LE MESCAM



5 comments:

  1. Great effort deeds crew for a great 2011 series.

    Vid of the first lap of yesterday's race here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc03z7rh2Zk

    Catch you next year.

    Mikk

    ReplyDelete
  2. be kind to the skinny western australian brendan... if you'd beaten the much-vaunted metal lover you'd be busting to show the parents/friends too!

    crush not the sweet enthusiasm of youth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to thank Larrys Custom Cycles for my new bike frame. I knew I wasn't going to win the race, so why not try for most inappropriate dressed. I didn't win it last race with the wedding dress, so I know I needed something OMG or WTF (which i heard a lot as i was racing). I also won best cyclocross style, thanks to I think cycling edge for the 50. I'm not sure it was actually my style, I think they might have been distracted by my arse. I would also like to say sorry to the kiddies that had to see my butt. I would really like to know where i finished. I was aiming for 7th last, but I think I did better this time. I have been check the blog about 20 time a day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.