Header

Header
get rad

Wednesday 14 July 2010

I Just Want Back In Your Head

So I get a message from one of our loyal supporters about a guy up in Mt Beauty who raced 'cross many moons ago over in the UK.

He has been looking for it to emerge over here for quite a while and came across the blog post describing DD#1 and his excitement reached fever pitch.

He claims to be well out of shape and out of practice, but I've heard that excuse too many times from people who beat me soundly shortly after to take it too seriously. After all this is a guy who learnt dismounts/remounts with clips and straps.

I leave you with a photo of him when he was 'fit and mad' so you have some chance of recognizing the racer who looks like your (grand)father when he leaves you eating his mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.