Header

Header
get rad

Monday 5 July 2010

How A Resurrection Really Feels

A little late but rather than never I went to see one of Melbourne's hardest... cyclists.

The stresses of race organisation and riding leading up to last weekend and then a solid hitout in the mud during the race had left me feeling stiff on Monday. When I saw Scooter on Tuesday at the Padre Madison I figured it was time for a consult with the big guy.

I highly recommend him and his services whether you've been slogging out your kms over the cold months, or simply have had a few hard rides and have that 'beat legs' feeling.

He knows cyclists legs and isn't afraid to get stuck into your muscles. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to ride home afterwards, but today the legs are starting to come good. I've been assured that tomorrow i'll be 'dancing on the pedals',

"Do yourself a favour"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.