Here's our preliminary schedule and some housekeeping, so you can plan your assault on the HCC Good Friday crits and then head down to the real party at Harrison St Velodrome.
- This year, "Open" becomes "C grade". This is the grade you race if you are 1) on a non CX bike or 2) totally new to CX. If you try to sandbag yourself into it, be prepared for an involuntary upgrade or unending heckling from the commentary team.
- Women's Open & CX will also be combined, we'd love to run both, but there are far too few women left on MTBs.
- If you purchased a season entry, you still need to preregister.
- Race entry is $20, or $5 for kids.
- BMXA licences are no longer valid, sorry, we think it sucks too.
- If you don't have a CA/MTBA licence, you will need a DDCX Season Pass, these are $60
- If you are U11 or younger, you can race on a Kidz licence, at $20 for a YEAR of road/track/CX
- Be considerate of our neighbours. Every year we get complaints, let's not give them any reason to this year. Be quiet when leaving, don't leave litter, etc.
- 330 : Licencing / Rego opens
- 400 - 445 : Course open/hot laps
- 500 : Rego closes
- 500 - 520 : Kids combined
- 530 - 550 : C/Open combined
- 600 - 620 : B Men
- 630 - 650 : Women (combined open/cx)
- 700 - 720 : A Men
- 730 - 750 : Handicap/relay
- 800 : Presentations